Monday, March 1, 2010

Truth in Psalms


Recently I have been swimming around in the balming sea of Psalms. Two in particular have thrown big ole life-preservers to me, Psalm 86 and Psalm 100. While the first is really a prayer of outspoken trust (uttered in times of deep trouble) and the second is a shout-out (drenched in thanksgiving), both work together to provide more than enough floatation for any near-drowned soul.

Please follow this link to download a side-by-side Word document comparison chart of Psalm 86 & Psalm 100...


Let us humbly pray:



Thank you Heavenly Father for equipping us with Your Word, for it is an ever-ready survival tool. You graciously give us all we need to not only survive, but even thrive, in these stormy seas. I pray that You would toss each woman a life preserver so big that she cannot mistake that it is meant for her Salvation and Freedom. And that she knows You hold the other end, then end that will pull her aboard into Your everlasting and loving arms of forgiveness, healing and renewal. In Jesus' name, amen.


1 comment:

Patrinas Pencil said...

Thanks, Darlene for that encouraging WORD. I saved it to my computer! - Coolio - Also, I loved the prayer that you prayed at the end. Powerful. I've decide to add prayer at the close of my posts too, but haven't made a new post yet - to do that! hopefully soon. I just spent the last whole day and then some re-doing my vineyard over at 'a pencil' - whew! lots of work - but I like 'change'...It gets me going and keeps me going. I have a tendency to set back or lag back in the comfortable....but the LOrd calls us to move forward and TRUST HIM!! with each move... Step by step we go - right?

blessings to you, friend!
Patrina <")>><
His watchman on the wall

Related Posts with Thumbnails