Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Meet Jennifer


But I will sing of your strength,
in the morning I will sing of your love;
for you are my fortress,
my refuge in times of trouble.
Psalm 59:16


Friends, please know that my heart and prayers are with each of you: those suffering and searching for redemption, those seeking and reaching for encouragement, those wounded and wondering what to do next, those finally free and fending off attacks of the enemy... My lack of time at this new ministry is not due to a feigned heart, it is due to a move! My family is in the midst of our second move in less than four months due to a relocation of my husband's job. We are country folk and establishing an internet connection takes some doing (and praying!). Today I will unplug my trusty Mac for perhaps a week. Rest assured, I am leaving you in very trustworthy hands.

Let me introduce Jennifer at The Spirit of Truth. In my haste to post this message, I am not doing her proper justice with this introduction. (I will make up for that later though!) She and I met through an on-line friend (Melinda at Traveling the Road Home). Melinda graciously has held both of our hands throughout our post-abortive healing and renewing. God divinely wove our hearts together for this ministry.

Jennifer leads Surrendering the Secret studies. Please, if you have any questions on that women's ministry, she is the one to ask. You will find her contact information under the Share Your Heart button on the navigation bar.

May God richly bless you all. Please turn to Him for Truth, love, forgiveness, grace, and mercy this day!


Let us humbly pray:

Lord God, here we are, gathered in your presence. Please minister to these precious women, these sisters of mine. Shine Your light of Truth and love deep into their hearts. You know their wounded places, please bind them in Your grace and mercy. Please salve them with Your ointment of redemption. And Lord, please bless Jennifer with all You want her to share this week. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails